Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13.
Today is Family and Friends Day! God has truly blessed us with family biologically, family of faith and friends. All of them are vitally important to God and they should be to us also. Over time, we learn the family God has given to us. However, friends are developed as we evolve in society. The difference between family and friends; one is already chosen, while the other we choose. Despite how they come to be, they both are blessings from the Lord.
Church, let us thank God for placing these special people in our lives to love, laugh, live with and leave a legacy. Cherish them and appreciate them for who they are and their role they play. Because God designed for His people to coexist together.
Have a wonderful, Family and Friends Day!
* * * * *
Keep in prayer Sis. Mary Thomas and family. Sis. Thomas nephew, Joshua Ellis, was laid to rest this past Friday, May 6th.
Pray for the family of Sis. Ida Frisby. Sis. Frisby was called home to glory. The Homegoing Service will be on Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. here at Miracle.
Keep in prayer Sis. Marisela Rogers and family. Sis. Rogers’ nephew, Henry Guerrero, was called home to glory. The Homegoing Service is pending. Please contact the church office for additional information.
* * * * *
- The weekly Bible Study will broadcast every Wednesday at 3:00 p.m. Please adjust your schedule and tune into the weekly lesson. The conference call dial up number is (717) 908-1928 and the participant’s code is 626130.
- There will be regular updates on the changes/guidelines pertaining to the Covid-19. Information will be on the church website, and email. Thank you to Dr. Tracy Robinson for being a resource to our church, providing the updates to keep us abreast on the latest news and guidelines.
When to wear a mask
These are the statewide guidelines for masks. Your local area may have more. Check your area’s COVID-19 website.
Everyone is required to wear masks in:
- Public transit and in stations, terminals, and airports
- In any location where it is the policy of the business of venue
- Healthcare settings
- Emergency shelters and cooling and heating centers
- State and local correctional facilities and detention centers
- Homeless shelters
- Long-term care settings and adult and senior care facilities
Masks are strongly recommended for everyone in:
- Indoor public settings (including K-12 schools and daycare)
- Family entertainment centers
- State and local government offices that serve the public
2ND COVID BOOSTER
ELIGIBILITY AS OF 3/30/2022
- 50 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER
- 17 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER WITH IMMUNOCOMPROMISE